Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year PLUS commission
We are looking to add to our talented team of business brokers. We are seeking experienced individuals with business acumen, financial expertise, and a desire to help others.
We offer an opportunity to earn a mid-level six-figure income, global brand recognition, industry-leading training, lead generation, access to our database of active sellers, proven business selling systems, and much more.
This role will include a variety of tasks including researching potential sellers and local regulations, developing referral networks with local real estate brokers and other potential sellers, cold calling prospective leads, drafting customized letters to potential, systematically managing leads, setting appointments, meeting with prospective sellers and/or brokers representing our company in a professional and collaborative manner in the community, and contributing to the strategic direction for the Business Development Team.
In the role of Business Development Representative, you will work closely with your manager to advance your career goals. Successful candidates will be outgoing and have strong oral and written communication skills. They must be comfortable speaking in public, as well as contacting leads over the phone and in person. The ability to learn and adapt quickly is key. Consistently meeting departmental goals while maintaining high customer satisfaction is a must. Candidates will need to be self-motivated but demonstrate a track record of excellence as a team player, who is reliable and coachable.
Who makes a great Business Broker:
- Former Business Owners
- Recent Corporate Retirees With Strong Business Experience
- Individuals with Franchise Sales Experience
- Former CEO’s or COO’s
- Former CFO’s
- Individuals with B2B Sales Experience
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies for both Sellers and brokers
- Manage large volume of networking and lead generation while following through on established leads.
- Learn and communicate company processes and policies (stay on top of policy changes)
- Build trust within the community and with prospects via e-mail, over the phone, and video conferencing to close sales
- Consistently log and update calls and leads into company-specific lead management system
- Collaborate with team to identify opportunities, plan, and execute growth strategies
- Attend weekly departmental meetings
- Grounded in ethical business practices
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, while having the confidence to seek guidance and direction as needed
- Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office and cloud computing programs
- Ability and desire to work for a growing, fast company with an evolving structure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to set and exceed aggressive individual and organizational goals
If you know of any business-savvy individuals with a passion to serve small and mid-sized business owners please pass along this job post or contact me directly with an attached resume. This is a full-time commission role only.