Deedyco is seeking a full-time HR Generalist to join our team!
In this role, you will perform a variety of HR tasks requiring a strong generalist background.
Broad knowledge of employment, compensation, employee/labor relations, recruiting, benefits, and safety/legal compliance is required. Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills are also required familiarity with HRIS and ATS software is a plus.
Cypress Cove as a whole is committed to personal learning and growth, and as part of our generous benefits package, continued education and HR association memberships are paid for by the company. Additionally, we offer flexible scheduling with some work at home options as well!
If you have a well-rounded skill set and want to be a key player in the day-to-day operations of the HR office, apply today and come to #LoveWhereYouWork!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Complete background checks of all potential new hires.
- Scan and upload onboarding documents, saving to appropriate HRIS files.
- Process new hires in to HRIS system.
- Print name badges as needed and maintain badge supplies.
- Monitor office and copier supply needs; place supply orders and repair calls as needed.
- Providing volunteer assistance for events in conjunction with VOICE/REACH committees.
- File workers’ compensation claims and process AWW’s as needed; coordinate light duty assignments with manager(s) and payroll.
- Attend monthly Safety Committee meetings to report on work comp injuries and safety issues.
- Respond to unemployment claims timely and efficiently; file appeals as needed.
- Process Tuition Reimbursement requests accurately and timely;
- Complete VOE’s and reference checks as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive health benefits (full time)
- Attractive compensation
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $2K per semester scholarship program for you AND dependents
- Paid vacation (full time)
- Retirement plan with 6% company match
- Milestone gifts
- EAP and Wellness programs
- FREE employee clinic sick visits
- Referral bonus opportunities